Pages

June 1, 2012

photo-a-day challenge

i've been wanting to try a photo challenge for awhile to make myself keep working
on my photography, like the 365 daily or 52 weekly photo challenges on flickr.
but a year round commitment seems like a loooong time!

so i came across FatMumSlim's website awhile ago and saw that she does
monthly instagram photo-a-day challenges. how perfect!

she gives you one word/phrase per day for one month.
each day you take a photo that represents that word/phrase to you.
then you post it to your favorite social media sites. 
simple & fun, right??




so i decided to try it for the month of june! i'll be posting daily on instagram & twitter and will try to summarize them on here about once a week.

today's photo word is "morning" and for me, good mornings start with a nice cup of coffee :)

"a morning without coffee is like...sleep."
-anonymous

try it out with me and let me know where you're posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment