Pages

January 10, 2011

color-coded


it's the first day of my spring semester and, this morning, i started to get out all of my school things - bag, water bottle, coffee mug, notebook, scarf & mittens.  then i noticed something...everything is color-coded!

now i'm OCD about a lot of things. when i watch TV i like the volume on an even number [please don't judge ;)].  i've been known to do color-coded OCD too...my closet organized by color, my push-pins at work used to be separated by color [in all fairness, they came that way...i just made sure it stayed that way], my bedroom is based on the same gray/blue & white color-scheme.  but this is the first time i did it without realizing it.  the only ones i bought consciously were the water bottle because it matched my new white & teal coffee mug, and the notebook because it matched my new kelly-moore bag [isn't she pretty?].  but the others?  total coincidence!

needless to say, this totally made my day!  so i guess spring-semester is off to a good start...and i haven't even been to class yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment