Pages

April 28, 2011

one year down

"the time to relax is when you don't have time for it"
-sydney j. harris


this quote could not be more true. this week has been a bit hectic.

i'm done with my first year of classes [yeay!] now i just need to crank out 3 more papers before i'm officially a "second year." [wow, that flew by fast]

and apparently this week the weather has vacillated between days of pouring rain, thunder, and lighting...to picture perfect spring days of sunny skies and bright, green grass....most of which i was completely unaware because i was off somewhere with my nose in a book or furiously typing on my computer :) but throughout all the work i tried to enjoy some of it..which was usually during my 20 minute walk to and from the library.

so as part of my "relaxing" time, i took some photos of my peaceful walks...the pretty blossoming trees, the sunny blue skies, and a sweet little duck, who i see every morning and evening by my building...he greets me with a quack, and i reply with a "hey there buddy" [thankfully, no one is ever around to hear our little exchange ;)]

better get back to those three papers...apparently, they're not going to write themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment