Pages

December 1, 2011

color crush: merlot red & oak brown

i am so excited for this weekend!
not only will i get a few days away from school
but i'll also be with my best friends to celebrate my birthday!

we're heading up to upstate NY for a fun and relaxing girls' weekend
complete with an all-day wine tour in a limo!
[thanks to my wonderful parents :)]

so this week's color crush is inspired by my upcoming weekend trip to the wineries :)
{anthropologie noon & night dress, olivia collings earrings via barneys, simon pearce irish wool blanket}
{ralph lauren audey cardigan via house of fraser, frye paige riding boots via piperlime}

see you next week!
[and hopefully work will slow down so i can stop neglecting my blog! sorry for the lack of posts]

2 comments:

  1. In love w/ this post...only wish I could have time to purchase this outfit for the upcoming weekend.....of course it helps that the name includes both "merlot" and "oak" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i had this outfit too! i put the "oak" in there for you ;) i can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete