Pages

February 11, 2013

color crush: winter gray & ice blue

i think mother nature heard me complaining last year about the lack of wintery weather,
because this year she has completely spoiled me with a real, beautiful winter!

i wake up almost every morning to fluffly snowflakes falling outside my window,
a blanket of pure white happiness covering the ground.
the cold winter air makes me feel alive on my walks across campus
and i get to wear all of pretty mittens and scarves.
it's just how winter should be :)

so this color crush is dedicated to mother nature...thank you for all of your wintery wonderfulness!
{dorothy perkins snowflake sweater, tiffany earrings, frye boots via piperlime, citizens of humanity jeans via net-a-porter}
{english weather cashmere mittens via farfetch, prada tote via bergdorf goodman, zoya polish in yummy}

No comments:

Post a Comment