Pages

October 16, 2010

autumn sunsets

[see larger image on flickr]
so, i'm at my desk finishing my assignment due tonight and i happened to glance out the window.  what a beeeeautiful treat to see the sun setting so perfectly in the clear, blue sky!  being in a photography mindset the past few months, my eye immediately spots a photo op [if you're a photog, then you know what i'm talking about...that uncontrollable tendency to frame everything as though it were through your viewfinder].

from my window, i have watched this gorgeous autumn tree turn from green, to hints of yellow, to its current vibrant reds and oranges.  and with tonight's sunset, the light just set the tree on fire against the sky.  so, unable to resist this photo op [and let's face it, i love a distraction from work], i grabbed my camera, ran outside, and snapped a few pictures of the tree.

so, voilà!  these are my favorite images of my pretty tree. these are both straight-out-of-camera [SOOC for my photogs ;)]...no color manipulations...so pretty, right? 

hope you see some beautiful autumn sunsets this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment