Pages

July 13, 2011

procrastination

so, i have a paper that's due friday. it's only about 10 pages long, but it's an intensive analysis of data.

and it seems as though my brain is still on summer vacay.  it has its feet propped up somewhere gazing out over sandy beaches, listening to crashing waves, and sipping a nice cold margarita. so no matter how long i stare at my computer and will my fingers to type, my brain continues to be stubborn and resist work by suggesting mindless procrastination activities...

...like painting my nails a pretty, summery coral color [cute, right?]


...and pretending i'm a highschool girl by taking posed photos of myself with my iphone ;)

i suppose it's time to tell my brain that vacation. is. over.

ugh. the brain is not going to be happy.

see you when the paper is done,

1 comment:

  1. Love it, a little procrastination never hurt anyone!

    ReplyDelete