Pages

June 29, 2012

photo-a-day june #19-24

almost done with the june photo-a-day challenge!
here's the next six...


#19) imperfect: i was really bummed when my favorite computer bag broke rendering it unusable - but then i fixed it with a simple black binder ring and voilĂ , good as new.
#20) favorite photo: i am obsessed with tree silhouettes and pretty skies so, when scrolling through my camera for my favorite photo i've taken, this one made me smile. i just love the bright pink and blue sunset sky.
#21) where i slept: i had to come home unexpectedly so i slept in my bed at my parent's house with the sweet little bear who holds my spot when i'm away :)
#22) from a high angle: the view from my dad's hospital room.
#23) movement: a cool ceiling fan on a hot day. such a blessing!
#24) on my mind: making a sweet message from my dog. hoping that my dad feels better soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment