Pages

June 11, 2012

photo-a-day june #1-6

things have been really busy with traveling lately,
but i wanted to post the first 6 of my june photo-a-day challenge :)


#1) "a morning without coffee is like...sleep" - a morning cup in my hershey apartment
#2) "empty chairs at empty tables" - a view from chipotle...everyone was eating outside :)
#3) coffee was on my plate - i forgot to photograph anything i ate that day, so this shot was actually from awhile ago at my favorite diner!
#4) close-up of my sweet louie - love his little face
#5) "signs signs everywhere there's signs" - this was a slightly enhanced sign at penn state, thought the top hat & cane were a nice addition :)
#6) the dutchess' hat - i just loved all of kate's fashion at the queen's jubilee last week!

hope your monday is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment