Pages

June 15, 2012

photo-a-day june #7-12

here's the next six of my june photo-a-day challenge...

#7) happy hour drink in happy valley
#8) on the road again at six o'clock - heading home for the weekend
#9) my view on june 9th was la villa pizzeria in NJ for my nana's 90th birthday!
#10) hearing my papa sing "the girl that i marry" to my nana was the best bit of my weekend :)
#11) fiddlehead door - my favorite salad place in state college
#12) my beloved fan from a low angle - i couldn't get a shot outside because of the rain. so i had to pick something inside & my fan is one of my favorite things right now because i have a roommate who is not too fond of the A/C [why do i always get stuck with these people?! cold air is your friend on a 90+ degree day, right?]

happy friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment